Friday 13 December 2013

INSANE!!! R Kelly Compared Chris Brown To Jesus And Martin Luther King, Jr.

R Kelly
Ask your doctor if having simulated sex with Lady Gaga is right for you, because R Kelly had it and he has lost his goddamn mind. He tells The Guardian:

"I only feel sorry for weak people," he told the Guardian’s G2 supplement. “And mostly what I've come to find is that the weak people are the ones that are the haters. "The ones that's talking about Chris Brown, or R. Kelly, or anybody that's successful? I feel sorry for them, not Chris Brown, because he's obviously one strong individual to be able to do what he's done." ”He got knocked down a little bit and he climbed up. You know, that sounds like Ali to me. That sounds like Martin Luther King to me. “That sounds like a lot of the greats that have walked this earth. It even sounds a little bit like Jesus to me.”
Besides being males who have completely unmanageable hair, you'd have to flip a few thousand pages to find what else Chris Brown has in common with Jesus and Martin Luther King, Jr. I mean, unless R Kelly means that Chris Brown will one day suffer a painful death then, hey, I can get on board with that.
 
Side note: Chris Brown doesn't have "haters". Chris Brown is just an asshole. Take a break from urinating on underage girls and learn the difference.

No comments: