Friday 8 May 2015

My toy boy humilated me

By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

A while back, I got together with a 28-year-old man I met through a friend. He’s a very good-looking man and the sex was mind-blowing. I am 39 and married with three children. It was my friend through whom I met this guy that told me he would soon be getting married. As you can imagine, I was devastated. When I asked him, he simply cut off all contact with me. I’m really hurting. How could he do that to me?
See pic after the cut.....


relationship-woman-tears
Dear Monalisa,

What has this toy-boy of yours done to you that you haven’t done to him? He was only having fun, dating a woman years older than he is, and so were you.
Or, did you think any permanent relationship could come off it? If you are serious about this fling, it means something is seriously wrong with your marriage and you need to address this urgently.

No comments: